Articles on this Page
- 03/12/15--17:44: _JR1012
- 11/04/16--22:02: _JANOME S7 SEWING M...
- 03/12/15--17:27: _DC7100
- 02/10/15--21:29: _DC2200
- 02/10/15--21:25: _DC2150
- 03/12/15--16:53: _BROTHER XV8550D
- 07/31/18--00:27: _HORIZON MC15000 VER...
- 11/12/18--02:22: _JANOME HD9 PROFESSI...
- 03/12/15--17:59: _MC9900
- 12/07/18--21:13: _Brother A150 Sewing...
- 03/12/15--17:44: JR1012
- 11/04/16--22:02: JANOME S7 SEWING MACHINE
- 240 built-in stitches
- 11 one-step buttonholes
- 7 alphabets
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- USB port for adding stitches
- Stitch composer stitch creation program
- Automatic thread tension
- Built-in advanced needle threader
- Snap-on presser feet
- Easy set bobbin
- Bobbin winding plate with cutter
- Memorised needle up/down
- Automatic presser foot lift
- Automatic thread cutter
- AcuFeed™ Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System
- Variable zigzag for free motion quilting
- One-step needle plate conversion
- 03/12/15--17:27: DC7100
- 02/10/15--21:29: DC2200
- 02/10/15--21:25: DC2150
- 03/12/15--16:53: BROTHER XV8550D
- Expansive 5inch x 11.25inch workspace for your larger projects and our largest 9.5inch x 14inch (240x360mm) embroidery area
- 969 built-in embroidery designs, including 166 designs featuring Disney characters, 140 frame pattern combinations, 22 embroidery lettering fonts and 5 sewing lettering fonts
- 726 built-in sewing stitches, including 15 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes and 1 style of four-step buttonholes
- MuVit Digital Dual Feed System to powerfully feed fabric from the top and bottom for greater control
- 07/31/18--00:27: HORIZON MC15000 VERSION 2
- 11/12/18--02:22: JANOME HD9 PROFESSIONAL SEWING MACHINE
- Quilting / Sewing
- Workspace 225mm
- Sewing speed 1,600SPM
- Larger bobbin (1.4x)
- Flat-bed straight stitch model with fast speeds and smart design make the HD9 Professional the perfect machine for sewing and quilting! You’ll find everything you need to complete projects quickly and easily: Speeds of 1,600 stitches per minute makes for fast sewing; plus with the extra flat wide area of width 225mm x height 140mm to the right of the needle is a generous workspace; the side-loading bobbin allows for easy access. This machine has a bigger bobbin which is 1.4 times larger than a regular bobbin; the automatic thread cutter cuts top and bobbin thread at the push of a button; and the ergonomic knee lift offers a full range of adjustment so you can find the size that fits you. The presser foot has an extra-high lift of 12.7mm; there are 3 LED lights in 2 locations plus a large style size foot control is standard with the machine. There are many optional accessories available for a variety of sewing techniques.
- 03/12/15--17:59: MC9900
- 12/07/18--21:13: Brother A150 Sewing Machine
The JR1012 is jammed packed with 58 stitch functions from 13 built-in stitches including a 4-step buttonhole. This front bobbin loading machine has denim sewing capabilities so is perfect for those mending and alterations jobs but can also create sewing projects right from their beginning.
The Skyline S7 comes with 240 built-in stitches, including 11 one-step buttonholes and 7 alphabets. Quilters and designers will enjoy the AcuFeed™ Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System and the automatic presser foot lift. The 11 buttonholes can be customised for stitch width, stitch density and buttonhole opening. Along with that, the 7 alphabets also go up to a 9mm width with a revised letter size and shape for increased realism and balance. Navigation through all of these features has become easier with the Skyline S7’s new LCD colour touch screen.
|The Janome DC7100 is an easy to use, fully computerised sewing machine and yet it is packed with so many great features. Direct stitch selection keys of your everyday stitches plus 6 one-step buttonholes. Each direct stitch key has a built-in light which illuminates when selected. The LCD screen shows selected stitch, recommended foot, default stitch width and length which you can change to suit your requirements. It offers a great range of stitches for all types of sewing. Special features include pattern elongation up to 5 times normal length, a NEW easy set bobbin system, a NEW style auto bobbin winder system, built-in needle threader, automatic thread cutter, needle up/down button and an auto-lock stitch feature for precision locking off of stitches & patterns. It even has an automatic twin needle regulator and a start/stop button so you don't have to use the foot control. Plus, it has a knee lift. The DC7100 comes complete with a large extension table and a hard cover. Features 100 stitches inc 6 One-step Buttonholes 7 Standard Feet Elongation of selected stitches up to 5 times their original length Stitch Width - up to 7mm Stitch Length - up to 5mm Easy set bobbin system Auto bobbin winder with 5 cutters LCD screen Built-in needle threader Speed Control Slide Start/Stop button Needle Up/Down button Auto-Lock Stitch feature Twin needle function Reverse button Automatic thread cutter button Machine setting mode Lockout Function 3 white LED lights for greater illumination of sewing area Seven piece feed mechanism Pressure Adjustment Dial - 6 levels of pressure Jam proof drop-in bobbin system Drop feed for free motion work Knee Lifter Electronic foot control Hard Machine Cover Machine Weight 7.2Kg|
The DC2200 is a wonderful way for a first time quilter or sewer to experience the joys of sewing with this simple and easy to use computerised machine. For the sewer it has 6 types of one-step buttonhole just with the press of a button. For the quilter it has the blanket stitch for applique.
Sensational value for sewers and quilters as this is a tough, reliable easy to use machine.
Once purchased you can book for instruction at no cost to ensure you get he best from your machine.
Janome's entry Level Computerised model. Featuring 50 built in stitches with 3 Buttonhole styles. LCD Display. 7 Piece feed dog and clear stitch reference guide. Plus convenient storage compartment. Built in needle threader. Needle up and down and reverse buttons and one hand thread cutter. 50 Total Stitches You'll find every stitch you need, from basic quilting to advanced home decor. The large stitch menu on the front of the machine is arranged by essential stitches, hemming stitches, decorative stitches, even heirloom stitches. Plus you get three automatic buttonhole stitches for perfect size and placement every time.
Sewing, embroidery, quilting and crafting machine. Large 10.1inch built-in high definition LCD display with faster processing than prior models. New! 9.5inch x 9.5inch (240x240mm) embroidery frame with rubber gasket and ribbed corners for less slippage. Industry-first ScanImation Scanning Frame and InnovEye 2 Technology. New! My Design Centre features: outline recognition to effortlessly add stipple and fill patterns to embroidery designs, and inside & outside auto stipple and fill patterns. New! Easily create trapunto-like projects using the new save outline feature. New! Colour Sort feature to cut down on thread changes when combining designs. New! No-fuss stippling in the embroidery mode, easily adds stippling around any embroidery designs. New! Easy appliqué feature with ability to create multiple appliqués in one hoop. Newly enhanced embroidery editing features include: letter insertion at mid-point of a text line, left, centre and right alignment.Features:
JANOME'S PREMIER SEWING AND EMBROIDERY MACHINE, MC15000 V2 UPGRADEABLE
TO THE NEW QUILT MAKER MC15000 FOR $499.
LAST ONE LEFT IN STOCK AT A SUPER CLEARANCE PRICE OF $6,999 SAVE $4,000.
BRAND UNOPENED BOX.
Download Brochure available soon
If you are looking for a great embroidery machine, you have found it.
The MC9900 is a trim model with a unique embroidery unit that slides onto the back. It’s such a sleek and clever design, you can switch back and do regular sewing without having to remove it
The MC9900 has the most stable embroidery unit Janome has ever produced. It's precise. In fact, the stitch quality is so precise; it's possible to embroider fine lace designs on certain types of organza without stabilizer
It's fast (1000 spm). And it's remarkably quiet. If you're looking for value, the MC9900 has the kind of specifications found on machines costing twice as much and with three-times the learning curve. Here, everything is so easy to use, because the technology is designed to make it fun
Innov-is quality stitching in a full-featured sewing machine. Includes 150 stitches, 3 fonts, 10 one-step buttonholes. Save time with auto thread cutting, auto needle threading and the auto reinforcement stitch at beginning and end of seams. Secure your thread in place without bulk using the lock stitch button. Fine tensioning control ensures stitches sew beautifully every time, from sheers to stretch and denim. Twin needle capability for parallel top-stitching. 850 stitches per minute. Accessories include a hard carry case and a transparent presser foot for an unobscured view as you stitch. Optional wide table available. 5 year Brother warranty.
Free local phone support for the life of the product.
5 years on electrical and electronic parts (excludes Foot Control)
and 3 year on mechanical parts.